Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Another July passes by us....


It's August 3rd., 2010.


The sun's still on the other side of the horizon out here, and I am OK with that.

I'm sitting here in the the last dark hours of the morning, thinking about everything. My back hurts, my ankle hurts, but at least I'm not hung-over. Probably won't be again. I'm probably going to drink the last three beers in my fridge this week, then be done with it.

It seems like the thing to do.

I think that phrase will sum up most of my decisions henceforth.
"Why did you do that?"
"It seemed like the thing to do."

A simple, if not somewhat cryptic, answer.


The future isn't bright and I'm not very optimistic that things will get better.

I am sure of one thing: Time will pass.

Long is the way, and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.

Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment